Silent Auction: 1968 Cup Final Signed PrintsDate: Sunday, 13th Mar 2022
A few years ago the celebrated football artist Paul Town painted this scene from the 1968 Cup Final, with Pat Gardner scoring for The Pars. Numbered prints were then produced, and some of them were individually signed by several members of the 1968 Dunfermline team.
Each print measures 42cm x 30cm and would make a great addition to your collection of Pars memorabilia, as well as helping your fellow-DAFC fans.
Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters’ Club (DADSC) has 10 of these signed prints, and we are holding a silent auction of them to help provide access to the 1st Floor at EEP for people who use a wheelchair or have mobility problems.
The auction rules are as follows:
• The auction will close on Sunday 20 March at 5pm
• There is a reserve price of £15 on each individual print
• All bids must be submitted before the closing time to John Simpson at email@example.com
• Bidders will be notified individually if their bid makes it into the top 10 or if it subsequently drops out
• Progress in the bidding will be reported on this thread (and on other social media), but the amount of any individual bid will NOT be published during or after the auction.
• Bidders should NOT disclose their own bids before the auction is concluded.